Friday, February 8, 2013

Silly Spencer!

Spencer loves to play in the trees and the leaves.  He didn’t want to get out, so I though hey, I should take some pictures of him having fun.  He is such a cutie! They are not the best of pictures, but they work.  I think that I need to get a new camera! He was hiding in the first picture. You can barely see him Smile

Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 308Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 309Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 310Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 312Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 313Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 314Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 315Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 317Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 318Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 319Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 320Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 321Jan. 2011 to Oct. 31 2011 322

Such a silly kid, but I love him.  I think that silly just runs in the family!

0 comments: