On December 2nd, Spencer, Corbin and I went to Grand Junction to meet up with Grandma and Grandpa to stay the night. We had so much fun. Of course we had to go swimming at the hotel, my boys love the water. To get to the pool we had to go outside and then inside of another building. Those 2 minutes while we were outside it sure was cold.
Spencer loves to jump into the water. He would get out and jump in over and over and over again. It was fun so watch him having so much fun. Corbin loved the water too, it was kind of cold though so he didn’t last to long in it.
What a cute baby!
They had just as much fun playing in the hotel room. They would take turns being in the pack-n-play and playing peek-a-boo.
We had so much fun and had lots of laughs. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for meeting us and staying the night.
Café Rio YUMMMM! They told me I got to choose where we were going to eat and of course I just had to have Café Rio.



0 comments:
Post a Comment