Friday, February 8, 2013

Corbin’s 1st Haircut!

While we were at my parents house I decided that Corbin needed a haircut.  It was his 1st one on December 24, 2011.  I was going to do it before we left Colorado, but I was to nervous to.  I had my mom cut his hair for me Smile.   He was really good about just sitting there for her.  I think that he was entertained by the cord and being able to look at himself in the mirror.  We also gave Spencer a haircut too, his hair was really long.

They love to play with this train that my mom has at her house, it is a favorite with all the Grandkids!

These are the Before

DSC01503DSC01504DSC01505DSC01509DSC01597DSC01598DSC01599DSC01600DSC01601DSC01602DSC01603

And of course we have to have pictures of them in the green tub playing and having fun.

DSC01605DSC01606

And After, aren’t they such handsome boys!

DSC01609

0 comments: