Friday, February 8, 2013

Christmas 2011!

Since we had just gotten back from Disneyland we decided to spend Christmas at my parents house.DSC01507

Doggy Pile on Triston!

DSC01508

march 11 to jan12 294

What a cutie!  He was starting to stand by himself.  He started to take a few steps before Christmas!

march 11 to jan12 295march 11 to jan12 296march 11 to jan12 299march 11 to jan12 300

Christmas Eve PJ’s from Shorty and Papa!

march 11 to jan12 302march 11 to jan12 304march 11 to jan12 309march 11 to jan12 312march 11 to jan12 314

DSC01611

Spencer’s favorite part about Christmas in Rainbow Candy Canes!

DSC01613DSC01614DSC01615

Corbin’s 1st Christmas.  He wasn’t quite sure what to think.

DSC01616DSC01617

Patchwork Hero

DSC01618

Happy Baby!

DSC01619DSC01621

Morning!

DSC01623DSC01624DSC01627DSC01640

My mom got the Pretty Pretty Princess Game for the Grandkids for her house.  I won, don’t I look so pretty!  Danika wasn’t to happy that I won.

DSC01641DSC01642DSC01644DSC01645DSC01646DSC01647DSC01648DSC01649

Spencer Loves Angry Birds, can ya tell!

0 comments: