Friday, February 8, 2013

November 2011!

For Thanksgiving we went to Austin’s parents house and had a wonderful time while we were there.  It is always fun to get together with family and enjoy one another’s company.  Even though at times it might be questionable, we still enjoy it.  I don’t have any pictures from this trip, I never seem to take pictures when we are with his family.  I think that it is because I am so use to my Mom, Camille or Nichole always taking pictures that I can get some from them. Austin had just gotten off of nights so we had to drive there on Thanksgiving Day.  It makes for a long drive when Austin needs to be sleeping and I need to stay awake to drive.  Thank goodness the kids are really good travelers Knock on Wood.  Once we got there we helped finish getting things ready for the dinner. Then we sat down and had a very nice meal.  Turkey and all the yummy trimmings that go with it.  There was GG, Mom and Dad, Leif, Monica, Katie, Cassidy, Rory, Austin, Spencer, Corbin, Heather, Bryan, Ashlynn, Gussy, Jenna, Kyle and I.  It was a houseful but definitely a fun one.  All the kids played together pretty well, it’s always fun when Cousins get to play with each other.  My best friends growing up were my Cousins.  I am so glad that we had the opportunity to go and spend Thanksgiving with them, even more thankful because of what will happen in January.

Okay, I guess I have a couple of pictures from that trip, but just of the kids, thanks to Jenna.  Corbin had lots of fun.  Spencer not so much that day, he cut his chin open.  But he sure was a trooper, he let Uncle Leif tape it up for him so it could heel.

Sure is a cute picture of me, not!

0 comments: