My mom and dad came over in February 2nd to take the kids for a couple of days so Austin and I could have some time together to pick ourselves back up after what happened in January (Austin’s Dad).
They brought over Corbin’s Birthday presents. He got some cute books, and a couple of outfits that were really cute on him. Spencer loves helping open presents.
I love these pictures of my dad reading to Corbin. It is so fun, makes for some good memories!
February 3rd For Christmas I got the game Twister from Jason so we pulled it out and played it. It was a lot of fun, I love that my mom and dad got in and played with us. Dad was helping Corbin play, it was so cute.
My dad had just bumped me off the mat. I was laughing so hard, it was so much fun. That is his strategy for winning the game. Below he bumped my mom out of the way.
My dad the winner with his special strategy!
February 5th
This is at my mom and dad’s house. The marble game is that favorite game to play there. All the kids love it.
February 6th
This is Corbin’s Froggy Steve. He got it from Austin’s Uncle Steve at his 1st Birthday Party. He loves it, he won’t sleep without it.
February 7th
My parents took the kids Snowmobiling and tubing. They had a blast. My mom called me and told me that they sent Corbin down the hill by himself in the tube. I didn’t believe her until she showed me the videos, he loved it.
February 10th
My mom and dad took Spencer, Corbin, Camille, Jason and I all to go snowmobiling and tubing. We had a lot of fun. It was so beautiful. And of course, I got to wear the famous Orange Beanie! We have had those beanies for over 20 years.
Worn out from all the fun!
February 11th
We went to a party for my Grandpa and Grandma Jensen. It was so fun to see cousins, Aunts, and Uncles.
February 12th
This is a really cute picture, but I can’t get it to turn the right way, so turn your heads!
February 13 and 14th
We were asked to help with Flat Stanley and send him around the US. So here are a couple of pictures of him in Colorado.
He got to go to McDonalds With us.
He helped Austin and Spencer give me flowers for Valentines Day! I have such a sweet husband.
He played in the sandbox and took a nap with Corbin!
This is a super long post, but we did lots in February. And I have a hard time just putting a couple of pictures, because I love them all.



0 comments:
Post a Comment