We took family pictures while we were there. And this is what we ended up with. Isn’t it so cute.
April 2nd, Cute Bunnies!
April 3rd, The boys helping Grandpa out around the farm!
April 28th we were able to go to Austin’s parents house to spend some time with them. Austin’s dad was finally home from the hospital. He was still having a hard time with him memory and he was struggling with moving around. He had to walk with a cane. We are so very blessed to still have him in our lives. The doctor told us that his brain halves literally separated from each other. This is one of the reasons why he struggles with his memory. While we were there we decided that it would be fun to take the kids to the Buffalo Bill Historical Center in Cody, WY. I actually made sure that I took pictures this time because you just never know what might happen to loved ones. I don’t really have lots of pictures of my kids with Austin’s parents, so I am trying to be better about that so the kids will be able to see all the things that they did with their grandparents. Some of the pictures aren’t very good, Spencer had red eyes in almost all of them, so I fixed them the best that I could.
He was pretending to talk on the phone to the recorded voice.
Shorty teaching Ashlynn and Spencer about how a Volcano works! I love Spencer’s excited face in the bottom picture.
Spencer just wanted to be pushed in the stroller instead of walking, such a silly kid.
Corbin did really good at the museum, he started to get tired and ornery towards the end, but I think that he still had fun looking at everything. I think one of the favorite things that the boys looked at was the Gun Library. It was huge.
I don’t remember what Spencer was crying about, but Papa got him to be happy again. I love this picture, it is so cute of Papa with Spencer.
Spencer, Papa, Corbin, Ashlynn & Shorty
They had a really interesting bird show that the kids really enjoyed. Spencer was kind of scared for a little bit when they brought out an owl. Some day's he loves owls and other days not so much.
The kids had a lot of fun running around on this giant map. Corbin even got to get in on the action
They had a wall that was filled with different types of hats, that all the kids kept trying on over and over again. They thought that it was fun to pretend that they were cowboys!
I think that my boys look super cute in Cowboy Hats!



2 comments:
That was a good day!
I guess i never commented on this post. Probably becasue i feel like it happened a long time ago. Hahaha ;) Love you guys. You are such a cute family!
Post a Comment