Sunday, August 23, 2009

He looks like he is angry in this picture, but he really isn't. He had just said cheese and the camera didn't take the picture quick enough, so I got the after the cheese look.


I hope you guys aren't tired of hearing about or seeing pictures of the deer that are here in Meeker. I took this picture from my kitchen door at my house, this deer was only a half a block away. There was another one with it, it was a really small buck. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of that one.

Spencer insisted that he wear his jacket, so I figured he would be less hot if he wore it on his head. It was like 74 degrees inside and this is what he wanted to wear. Fleece pants, long sleeve shirt and his fleece jacket. When I changed him into something different he freaked out. Kids sure do know what they want.

Last week I was cleaning the kitchen and I walked into the living room to check on Spencer and this was were he was sitting. He was watching his all time favorite movie Cars. I tried to help him get down, but he didn't want my help. Later on after the movie was over he tried to get down and fell off. He got a couple of bruises on his leg, nothing to big.

Playing Peek-A-Boo.

Playing Pat-A-Cake.

Big grins and having fun. And no that is not a booger under his nose, he had just eaten a granola bar.



One day I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk and I got this excited dance step move. I love it when he does that dance.

4 comments:

Camille Heidbrink said...

YAY! More pictures :) So cute! He is so funny....I love the picture of him in the fleece pants, long selves, and jacket.. How funny! Love you! I really really hope to see you soon ;)

KayC. said...

Love all your new post...sure miss you guys! We hope to be able to come down and see you all but it will have to wait until we are moved. We plan to make weekend trips over to the farm for all of september. Moving what fun!!!!
love to all and lots of xoxoxoxoxo

KayC. said...

It's me again, I forgot to say sorry about "Shorty's letters" not coming as they should. I hope to be getting back into the swing of things and sending them out on a regular basis :-D

Erin said...

I love his dance! So cute. Hayden's all time favorite movie is Cars too.