So this is a catch up blog for the past month. Spencer started to sleep in the big boy bed August 29, he refused to sleep in his crib. He would just sit there and scream, I think that it was his way of letting me know that he didn't want to sleep in the crib anymore. He was ready for a big bed and I was not ready for him to be in one. He sleeps in the bunk bed that Camille and I use to sleep in when we were younger, he loves it. I did not sleep very good for the first few nights because I sat there and listened to everything, to make sure that he wasn't just wandering around the house. He wasn't of couse, it was just weird for me. In the mornings he will come and get me when he wakes up. I love it, but at the same time I don't because sometimes he gets up in the middle of the night and comes and gets me. It's times like that that I really miss the crib. I guess that it is just hard for me to see him growing up, it is crazy. He will be 2 next week, I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He seems to be talking more and more everyday.
A couple of nights ago he came into my room at about 3 am and said "Mom it's day." The next night he came in at about 3:30 am and was having a hard time with Austin being on night shifts. So we called Austin and he asked why Spencer wasn't sleeping and Spencer told him "Dad it's not night," I don't know where he comes up with these things. He fell asleep while he was talking to Austin on the phone, he just needed to hear his dad's voice. Night shifts are really hard on all of us, but I know that we need to do what we need to do. I love Austin so much and I am so very grateful that he works so hard for us so that I can stay home with Spencer. I am very grateful for the wonderful job that Austin has, we have been very blessed.
This past month has been pretty crazy, long days and long nights, but everything is great. The past couple of days Spencer and I have gone for a walk and stopped to watch a Loader (tractor) work. It was a lot of fun for Spencer. The first day we watched for an hour, the second day we watched for 30 minutes. He really wanted to go and watch today, but it was to cold to go for a walk, and we just didn't have the time. He was really mad about it until he forgot about it. While we were walking I counted how many different types of tractors there were. There were 11 different ones in 6 blocks. They have been doing a lot a construction here, there are 6 backhoes, 1 loader, 2 bobcats, 1 bulldozer and a traco. Spencer absolutley loves it, it is like a dream to him. I don't mind sitting there watching because he gets such a thrill out of it. The first day that we went and watched we were already going for a walk when Spencer hear the beeping noise from the loader backing up. Well, he started to run to where the noise was coming from, it was so cute. He puts his hand up to his ear to listen, it is so funny. I love watching him when he gets really excited, he is such a character.
Today we had a huge thunderstorm here, it was great. I love thunderstorms, except when you see the lightning and then boom thunder, those ones scare me just a little bit. While it was thundering, I would look at Spencer and he would look at me with the wide excited eyes. He loves thunder, I am so glad that he is not afraid of it. Well onto the pictures that are in this blog, hope you enjoy.
A couple of nights ago he came into my room at about 3 am and said "Mom it's day." The next night he came in at about 3:30 am and was having a hard time with Austin being on night shifts. So we called Austin and he asked why Spencer wasn't sleeping and Spencer told him "Dad it's not night," I don't know where he comes up with these things. He fell asleep while he was talking to Austin on the phone, he just needed to hear his dad's voice. Night shifts are really hard on all of us, but I know that we need to do what we need to do. I love Austin so much and I am so very grateful that he works so hard for us so that I can stay home with Spencer. I am very grateful for the wonderful job that Austin has, we have been very blessed.
This past month has been pretty crazy, long days and long nights, but everything is great. The past couple of days Spencer and I have gone for a walk and stopped to watch a Loader (tractor) work. It was a lot of fun for Spencer. The first day we watched for an hour, the second day we watched for 30 minutes. He really wanted to go and watch today, but it was to cold to go for a walk, and we just didn't have the time. He was really mad about it until he forgot about it. While we were walking I counted how many different types of tractors there were. There were 11 different ones in 6 blocks. They have been doing a lot a construction here, there are 6 backhoes, 1 loader, 2 bobcats, 1 bulldozer and a traco. Spencer absolutley loves it, it is like a dream to him. I don't mind sitting there watching because he gets such a thrill out of it. The first day that we went and watched we were already going for a walk when Spencer hear the beeping noise from the loader backing up. Well, he started to run to where the noise was coming from, it was so cute. He puts his hand up to his ear to listen, it is so funny. I love watching him when he gets really excited, he is such a character.
Today we had a huge thunderstorm here, it was great. I love thunderstorms, except when you see the lightning and then boom thunder, those ones scare me just a little bit. While it was thundering, I would look at Spencer and he would look at me with the wide excited eyes. He loves thunder, I am so glad that he is not afraid of it. Well onto the pictures that are in this blog, hope you enjoy.
More deer, these two deer were right in my neighbors yard, which is right behind my backyard. Austin came home from work and said grab the camera and come outside. I can't believe how close we were to them, it was crazy, I love it. The deer on the left is a non-typical deer, and the deer on the right is a typical deer. It's probably hard to see though.
I thought this was cute of Spencer and Austin playing Guitar Hero, it was so funny. Spencer really tries to do everything that we do. He learns things so quickly.
Giving his piggy kisses, he just kisses the snout.
His favorite place to play is in the closet in the kitchen, he plays peek-a-boo. He will just sit in there sometimes and hang out. I don't know why, but apparently it is fun.
Singing his favorite songs. He will sing them by himself and do the actions.
Just don't look at the dirty floor, it was just funny to watch him play peek-a-boo under the chair.
He wanted me to put the sweater on him so I did, he walked around with it on for like 10 minutes. He was playing his favorite game peek-a-boo and just walking around.He is always good for a laugh.



4 comments:
Spencer is so cute! We miss you guys :)
So CUTE!!! He is such a character. I can't believe he is going to be TWO!! Love you guys :)
So funny. Dani and I were just watching the videos. she was laughing the whole time. So cute. Miss you guys.
Happy Birthday to Spencer tomorrow!!! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment