Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just some Random pictures again!

Spencer and his wild hair, I don't know what he is doing with his fingers in the above picture. Maybe showing me how long his hair is?

My first gun. I got this gun when I went to Wyoming the last time we were there. Austin's dad was handing out guns to Austin and Leif. So I told him that I wanted a 20 guage over-under shotgun. He brought one out and said like this one. I said that I would take it off of his hands, at first he said no, but then about 30 minutes later he told Austin that I could have it. He told Austin that I would probably use it more that he ever would. He had only ever shot 20 or so shells out of it. I love it, I still have yet to hit something with it though. Gotta get use to it first.

If we can't find Spencer this is normally where he is at. He loves to play with the computer, its amazing the things that he can do to it if it is on. Just the other day Austin asked where Spencer was and I told him to check the computer first and low and behold there he was. What a character.



These are the pictures from the 4th of July Parade in Meeker. They celebrate the 4th for 4 days. They have concerts, rodeo's, the parade, rides, painting carnival, sheep dog trials, and tons of other stuff. Oh yah I can't forget the fireworks. I didn't buy any fireworks this year, which I am glad that I didn't. That would have been way to many fireworks. When we went to the park to watch the town fireworks, there were 4 different families around us lighting off there own fireworks while they waited for the big ones. It was really loud from all the fireworks and everything that was going on. It was a lot of fun, only Spencer and I went, Austin had to get up and go to work in the morning. He didn't get a lot of sleep this 4th because everybody was lighting illegal fireworks, and they were going off right above our house. The last one went off and 2:30 in the morning and Austin had to get up at 4:30. Needless to say, he wasn't a very happy camper during the 4th festivies.

These were right before the parade when I was telling him where we were going. The first picture is confusion, the second picture is "Really" because I told him there would be candy.

I sat with my friend Janae at the parade with her three kids Ally, Tyler and Trent. Spencer had a blast at the parade. He kept going and joing other families and would go and talk to them and sit with them. He just loves to socialize. He got quite a bit of candy too, only because I helped him though. The kids that were next to us were like vultures, it was insane. He got lots of Dum-Dum suckers, he love suckers. That was the only thing that he wanted to pick up, he would pass up all the other candy to get the sucker.



Spencer decided that he wanted to trade my head band for his hat. He wore the head band over his eyes for like 10 minutes before he took it off. He is such a funny kid.


It actually looks like he is blind folded trying to hit a pinata.

1 comments:

Camille Heidbrink said...

Those are soooo cute! He is so funny! I can't wait to see you guys :) Oh and nice gun!