Showing off my new clothes that I got from Grandma and Grandpa Jensen. He loves them
Last time I blogged it was while Spencer was eating his dinner and obviously I wasn't paying attention to what he was doing. He was putting his ketchup in his hair. At one point in time it looked like he was trying to spike it. It was just to cute to get mad at him. I just love him too much and it is also to hard to be mad when you are laughing. He is always keeping me on my toes. One of his favorite things to do is spill his milk every where, it drives me insane, its a good thing that I love him so much.
Cheese! He thought that I was taking his picture, LOL!!
For work Austin got the Safety for the Quarter Award, and in that award he got a little over 100 dollars worth of fishing gear. Spencer sat and watched him while he opened everything. Austin loves to teach Spencer about all the fishing tackle and Spencer just loves to hear it.
Oh the noises that different toys make. I don't know how he makes the noise on this first video, I just thought that it was really funny.
One day, I just really needed Spencer to be out of my way and the sink happen to have bubbles in it because I was going to do the dishes. So I let him put his stool up to the sink and play. He played for about an hour it was such a help, it also helped clean the floor. He loves to help in the kitchen.



0 comments:
Post a Comment