Sorry no pictures today, just a quick story. So this morning I opened up the fridge to get Spencer some milk and he saw the Macaroni and Cheese. He insisted on eating Mac & Cheese for breakfast so I let him. He took the tupperware that had the Mac & Cheese in it and gave it to me. I put it in another bowl to microwave it, took it to the microwave and he started it. Yes, he knows how to run the microwave, its crazy. Well while it was warming up I went into the bathroom to get ready. When the microwave beeped, he opened it, took the bowl out and brought it to me to show me that it was done. I asked him to put it on the table in the kitchen and he did. When I got into the kitchen he had gotten into our dish towel cupboard and had grabbed a dishtowel to use as a bib. He handed it to me to tie around his neck so I did, and then set him up to the table. He ate the whole bowl up, I thought that he was crazy. It just kills me that he pretty much did it all by himself and he is not even 2 yet. Man I love him so much, he is so funny and such a cutie.
caught my eye + deals 8.21.26
5 hours ago



4 comments:
what a cute story! I love stories like these. I'm glad you wrote it down. I bet he will love to read all about himself when he's older.
oh my gosh. this is hilarious! he does do a lot on his own! crazy kid! i wish we could see him!
That is darling!! How fun!
That is hilarious. Watch out though for that microwave. Michelle said her kids used to try out CDs in hers :)
Post a Comment