Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random Stuff!



I got the bunk beds set up yesterday. Thanks mom and dad for letting me have them. Spencer loves to climb up on them and watch a movie.


Spencer was being funny last night. He found his bath fish and was putting them over his eyes and saying peek. He was peeking through the little holes that were in the fish. He is such a character.



This is what I get when I let (well not really let, he had it before I realized it) Spencer play in the Tupperware cupboard. It was funny to watch him because he was pulling faces underneath the lid.





This is what happened one day when I went out to feed Gretta, Spencer picked up the dog dish with the food in it and put it in her kennel. Ever since that day he wants to feed her, he hasn't been able to lately because it has been really muddy in the back yard. What a super helper, he loves his Gretta.


2 comments:

The Mehr Family said...

Hi Sheri! I found your blog through Camille's- your son is so adorable! I hope everything is going well for you!
Cher :o)

KayC. said...

I finally got this to load! He so cute, second to no one! Can't wait to see you guys. Have a great day! Love to all.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox