
Cute little Danika, it was so much fun to see her and hold her. I wish that we still lived in Utah so we could see everybody more often, but I love it too much here. So I guess that visits will just have to do.

Eating in style at the farm.

In the picture below you will see two peanut butter puffs, one is Grandpa and the other is Spencer. Spencer put them there, he also added two more later on. I just figured that the other two were Eddie and Gretta (my dad's dog and Spencer's dog). P.S. don't look at the messy morning hair, it was super crazy that day.

Pictures of the kids old and young playing on the swing set. Austin, Jason, Chris, Spencer, Triston and Sheri. We had a lot of fun at the farm, we didn't want to go home.

I asked Zack to smile for me and this is what I got, isn't he just so cute.

Man am I glad that my dad has such fun toys to play on at the farm. On Sunday afternoon, all the boys got to go for a short ride in the tractor with Uncle Jason. They loved it.
I hope that you don't get to sick with watching these next to clips. Austin, Camille and I helped put up a net around my mom's tramp while we were there. It was a lot of fun for the kids and the adults. We didn't have to worry about the kids falling off, it was great. We put Spencer in there by himself and he was pretty entertained for about 20 minutes.
Spencer jumping with grandma.
Triston pushing Spencer in the swing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment