Happy Mothers Day! This is the flower that I got from the Young Men and Young Women, it is Orange and Pink, I thought that it was just so cute. I loved the colors and it was so simple. I was glad that I had the perfect vase to put it in already.
This is the flower that Spencer gave me from Nursery. I love having a little kid that gives me stuff from church, it is so wonderful. I especially love the little saying that goes with it, the teachers said that Spencer had a blast putting his finger prints on the paper.



2 comments:
So fun. I am so excited to see you guys. Spencer is looking so much older than the last time we saw him. He is so funny. I loved the ABC song with the lmnop part. :)
That is so cute. Happy late Mother's day. I miss you Sheri but at least now I am closer to you. I will have to come out and visit you. If you come to Grand Junction let me know we can get together. Danny and I love the pictures of Spencer and Danny loved your music on the blog he just started dancing right off with it.
Post a Comment