
So do you think that he was trying to get into the fridge or what? He stands on our heater to get to the fridge and sits on it when he wants a place to sit in the kitchen. I don't have a picture of that because I always tell him to get off its not a place to sit. But do you think that he listens? No. It's a good thing that we don't turn them on or else he would have burned himself a couple of times.


Lately Spencer has been helping us mix things while we cook, he loves it. Austin was making pancakes one morning on his day off and Spencer insisted on helping. Last night I was making Chicken Spaghetti and Spencer helped me mix the sauce. He was adding all of the spices, it was a little salty, but still very good. He also helped me make Blueberry Muffins. He loves to make his own Macaroni and Cheese for lunch, he helps me stir it every couple of minutes, then adds the sauce and milk. I think that he eats better when he helps make it. One thing that he won't eat when he helps is Cookies, or the dough. He just like to watch the Kitchen-Aid mix.

I hope that you aren't sick of keyboard music, I love when he sits down to play the piano. He is so soft with it, he doesn't bang the keys. He also loves to play the drums, he can keep a pretty steady beat. I think that he is a musically inclined little boy.
1 comments:
He is so super cute...can't wait to see him (you guys too) :) I think music will be in his future for sure...I love the little head bop.
Post a Comment