Saturday, May 9, 2009

Easter!!!


This is the outfit that we game him for Easter. After I bought that shirt I realized that he has a lot of green clothes, but I think that is because I really like the color green so the green always pops more when I go to the stores. He also got the shorts, it was really funny to watch him walk in them the first time that he wore them. He had a wide leg stance walk, it was cute.




It was lots of fun to watch him do the egg hunt. It was to cold outside to do it and Austin wanted to be home for it, so we did it inside the night before Easter. Every time he would put an egg in the bag, he wanted to take one out. He also didn't want to pick up the Smarties that made a trail to the eggs. He was so excited. Earlier that day we had a Ward Easter Egg Hunt and he learned how to pop the eggs open, so he knew what was inside of the eggs at home. He would take the eggs and say Ready, Set, Go and then throw the egg on the ground and out popped the candy. It was hilarious, anything to do with candy and he will figure a way to get it. I had to put the candy up on top of the TV stand because he could get it if it was lower than that. He would climb to find it. Thanks mom for the egg hunt in the mail, we really enjoyed it. Spencer found all the eggs and then shared the candy with us.







Just Checking out everything that he got.



Playing with his truck that he got for Easter. He was making vrooooooom noises before I started to film it. He knows the noise the camera makes when it turns on so I don't always catch everything that I would like to.

2 comments:

Camille Heidbrink said...

It is about time! Spencer is so cute! I'm so excited for you to come this weekend!! Love you guys!

KayC. said...

He is so cute! It look like you guys had fun.