Sunday, May 10, 2009

A little bit of talking, big walking, singing and other stuff.

My little boy is just growing up too fast. Last night I stayed up late and looked back on a lot of the videos and pictures of Spencer since he was born, I just can't believe that he has grown so much, I just love him tons. Today he helped me feed Gretta, our dog, he usually helps me, but today he did more. He actually carried Gretta's dog dish with the food in it to her kennel, it was so cute.

So I decided to get a picture of Spencer sitting on the heater, I thought why not if he is going to sit there anyway.


Just a cute picture of the two,
and some cute pictures of Spencer below.



Spencer loves to play with whatever hat he can find. He likes to play peek-a-boo with them.

Alright, I know you are wondering why I have ear plugs on my blog so here you go. These are Austin's ear plugs for when he has night shifts so he can sleep during the day, well Spencer saw them one day and wanted to play with them. Austin let him play with them and called them Squishy, so now Spencer calls them Squishy. He loves to play with them, he will ask me for a squishy when he sees the container, it is really funny. He is pretty good about not putting them in his mouth. Well, yesterday I thought that he had one in his mouth so I put my hand under his chin and asked him to spit it out. Well, the jokes on me, he didn't have one in his mouth so instead he just spit in my hand. I thought that it was pretty funny, he is such a character, cracks me up.




Spencer saying some words like baby, bite, and please. There might be a couple of more words in the too, I don't really remember, sorry.










I know that these videos aren't as good as the real thing, but I hope you like them. Every once in a while Spencer will just start to sing the ABC song out the blue. Of course he doesn't do it as well on camera as he would just playing around. I normally don't have to help him, he just does it.







This is Spencer's big walk, it is really funny to watch him do it. He will just walk around the whole room like that, over and over again. What a character.



Today Spencer decided that he needed a microphone to sing into, so he went into the kitchen and found this thing in the drawer. He is such a musically inclined little boy. In the post yesterday I forgot to mention that he also loves to play the guitars that Austin has. He is so good with them, he strums them softly with his fingers or with the guitar pick. It really excites me that he loves music. Yesterday when I was cooking dinner Spencer decided that he wanted to play the piano, so he got up on the chair, turned the keyboard on and started to play. I just love that he will just sit there and play, with or without my help.







1 comments:

KayC. said...

So cute! I need to come for a visit! Maybe next time Lynn goes down for a day or two.