Monday, May 20, 2013

September 2012!

Spencer’s 1st Day of Preschool!
2012 144
2012 135
He is such a goofy kid, I love him lots.  He had Vanilla Yogurt and Strawberry Milk for Breakfast!
He wore his favorite new shirt of a Hot Dog Skate Boarding.  He thinks that this shirt is hilarious!
2012 1362012 137
He loves to pose with his hands for Pictures!
2012 1382012 1392012 140
Awesome Backpack, of course he had to have a Super Mario Kart one.
2012 1412012 1422012 143
His classroom and some new friends.  He was so ready to go to school.  He didn’t look back, and still hasn’t.  He is always ready to go onto the next thing.  I had to choke back a couple of tears myself.  I love him so much and I can’t believe how fast he is growing up and how fast time seems to fly by.




 He made this on his 1st day of School.  Definitely brought tears to my ears when I read it that night!

Day 2
2012 1502012 151
Day 3
2012 1552012 156
Day 4
2012 1572012 1592012 1602012 161
Day 5
2012 1622012 163
Day 6
2012 1642012 165
Day 7
2012 1692012 170
Day 8
2012 1712012 173
Day 9
2012 174
We went a little over board on buy him new clothes, but he just looked so Handsome in all of them.  He goes to school Tuesday – Friday from 8:00-11:00.  Corbin and I miss him while he is gone, but we try to have our own fun together.  It is so crazy to say that I have a kid in school.
2012 1452012 1492012 1532012 1542012 1582012 1662012 1672012 1682012 175
Corbin having fun helping mommy do Laundry while brother is at school.  Little monster thought that hiding in the dryer was a fun thing to do.

September 30th
We got to go up in the mountains and enjoy the beautiful fall colors.  I love living in Meeker, it is such a beautiful place to be.  We love to go for drives and see all the Beauty!
2012 1762012 177
Dad, Corbin, Spencer & Mom
2012 1782012 1802012 1812012 1822012 1842012 1852012 1882012 1892012 1902012 1912012 1932012 1952012 1962012 1972012 1982012 1992012 2002012 2012012 202
There is Beauty all Around!

2 comments:

Camille Heidbrink said...

So pretty! I love app your new posts :) it is so fun to read what yo did and see all the pictures. I am so excited to see you too!!!!! :)

Anna said...

You'll have to find that tree to carve another inital in :) Love all the pictures!