At the 4th of July parade. For living in a small town we have a great parade. The parade lasted for about an hour. Austin was a trooper, he had only gotten home at 6 am (from a nightshift) to go to bed and I woke him up at 8:30am to go to the parade with us. I didn’t want to go alone. He went back to bed when we got home. The kids had a blast, it was hard to get pictures because the sun was so bright. They had a lot of fun picking up the candy and eating it.
Me and My Boys!
Necklace from the parade!
Cute Family Picture. We didn’t purposely wear red, white and blue, it just happened that way. Austin always seems to match what we are wearing, even when he hasn’t seen us.
Corbin loves to wear Daddy’s Hats!
I love my Parents! They are such a cute, happy couple. They are such great examples to my family and I.
The Boys got to go to the Farm on the 5th of July. My parents met Austin and I in Grand Junction to pick them up. Austin and I got to spend a couple of days together having fun. We stayed in a hotel for a couple of nights, and went to a couple of movies. We also got pedicures. You heard that right, I said we! I love my hubby!
One of Spencer’s favorite things to do at the farm is to play with the Sprinklers!
Corbin loves to play in any puddle that we let him. This was the 1st thing that he did as soon as they got out of the car.
Another favorite, the trampoline and the swimming pool. Watch out, he is loaded!
Uncle Jason is such a great loving Uncle. He loves to play the kids.
Chilling out and Blowing Bubbles!
My mom has such an amazing Garden. The boys were glad to help pick some peas on Grandma’s Farm (garden).
My boys love to Jump!
Loves to look at flowers!
Spencer loves his Eddie! I love that my kids are not afraid of dogs. Every time we are at the farm they run down to Eddie to give him doggie treats!
Checking out the new Hay Shed that my dad had built! They are huge!
Having fun playing with his friends (cousin’s).

Gunnison has some great parks to play at, they kids love it.
I was told that they only thing that he would drink that day was my mom’s pops! I didn’t care, I was just glad that he was drinking something. He was going through a weird phase at that time, he didn’t want to drink anything. But I think that it got hot enough that he was thirsty!
Uncle Jason playing trains with Spencer!
Another favorite, they Sand Box!
Corbin caught a butterfly/moth and chased Spencer around the yard with it. Spencer didn’t think that it was very funny. Corbin just wanted to show him what he caught. I think that in the end Corbin ended up squishing it between his fingers! Such a boy!
The boys love to play baseball. I think that this yard seems to have that effect on all the kids. I remember many Sundays playing baseball with my cousins in this very yard.
And of course, we can’t forget the 4-wheeler’s! Austin and I are blessed with great parents, who are great grandparents to our children on both sides of the family!
Austin and I also drove around the mountains while my parents had the kids. It was a lot of fun to drive around and see the Beauty that God created for us.
Can you see the Elk?
Dad was on nights so the kids and I like to have fun and entertain ourselves with goofy faces.
I was trying to get a cute picture of Corbin, as you can see all I got was some Goofy ones!



0 comments:
Post a Comment