Wednesday, May 8, 2013

June 2012!

Summer Time!

2012 065

Corbin trying to fit in big brother’s shoes!

2012 0662012 067

Just eating Salt n Vinegar chips on the cooler.  I guess it was the best place in the kitchen to sit.

2012 0682012 070

We put our little swimming pool on the deck and the boys loved playing in it.  I think that they played in it all summer long.

2012 0712012 0732012 0742012 0762012 0772012 0792012 080

Driving equipment is serious business. Smile

2012 0812012 0832012 0842012 0872012 089

Such a cutie!

2012 0902012 0912012 0922012 0932012 0942012 096

We also have our sand box on the deck too!  They love going outside and playing on the deck.  I enjoy sitting on the deck chairs watching them.

2012 0982012 101

Spencer’s swimming lessons, he loves to swim.  Sorry they are bad pictures.  We only had like a 2 second window to take them in, so I didn’t get good ones.  But you can still tell that it is him. 

2012 102

1 comments:

Camille Heidbrink said...

wow corbin has grown alot!!! such cute pictures! The pool looked fun :)

Love you guys!