Monday, May 20, 2013

August 2012!

We got to go to Idaho for my Cousin Kolt’s homecoming.  We had a lot of fun.  I think that the kids had a blast looking at all the horses that my Grandpa Piquet owns.  They also had a blast playing with cousins and new friends that they had just met.

2012 1192012 120

Mom, Look!  Do you see the horse that I am standing by?

2012 1212012 1222012 1232012 1262012 1272012 1282012 1292012 1322012 1332012 134

They love flowers!  My Grandma Piquet has beautiful flowers, and an amazing garden!  I know that this is where my mom gets her Green Thumb.  I just only hope that I will someday find that Green Thumb of my own.

Spencer Soccer 8-12 018Spencer Soccer 8-12 019Spencer Soccer 8-12 020

I Love Spencer’s face, he is saying cheese, but doesn’t want to look away from the puppy!

My Cousin Shauna brought this little pup with her, it was so cute, my kids loved on it so much.  If I wasn’t allergic to indoor animals I might have brought it home with me, I loved it.

Spencer Soccer 8-12 021Spencer Soccer 8-12 022Spencer Soccer 8-12 024Spencer Soccer 8-12 025Spencer Soccer 8-12 029

Grandma and Grandpa Piquet with me and my family!  I love them so much, I wish that I could see them more often than I get to.

Spencer Soccer 8-12 030

Jason keeping Corbin entertained on the ride back to the Farm.  Or is it the movie that is keeping him entertained?

Spencer got to play Soccer this year, he loved it.  I think that he wants to play again next year.  He had some great coaches, they are in our ward.  Coach Chris Williams and Coach Briana Williams.  He still calls them Coach whenever we see them.  Corbin had a hard time being around that many balls and not being able to play with them.  He wanted to go and run and play too.

Spencer Soccer 8-12 031Spencer Soccer 8-12 032Spencer Soccer 8-12 034Spencer Soccer 8-12 035Spencer Soccer 8-12 036Spencer Soccer 8-12 037Spencer Soccer 8-12 040Spencer Soccer 8-12 041Spencer Soccer 8-12 042Spencer Soccer 8-12 043Spencer Soccer 8-12 044Spencer Soccer 8-12 045Spencer Soccer 8-12 046Spencer Soccer 8-12 047

0 comments: