Sunday, January 9, 2011

Funnies!

One day I was sitting on the couch and Corbin (our soon to be baby) was kicking me and I told Spencer. I said "Look Spencer Corbin is kicking me." So Spencer punched him. He punched me in the stomach and said "Corbin don't kick my mommy."

Two nights ago it I was really late in getting Spencer to bed. I told him that it was 12 o'clock and it was way past time to go to bed. So he said "Let me go check my clock, yep the hands are pointing up it's 12." He is such a smarty pants. Like I have said before he really loves to learn. He is always surprising me with the things that he knows.

I have been in the process of Potty training Spencer and today he told me "Mommy you are so proud of me!" I was really excited about how well he is doing.

This post, Another Snow Day, Decorations, Christmas and Thanksgiving are all new posts.

0 comments: