Spencer waiting in line to see Santa. He was so excited. When the Bishop announced that we had a special visitor out the Christmas Party I stood Spencer up on the chair so he could see. When Santa walked in Spencer said "That's my Santa, mom That's my Santa. Hey Santa." He could hardly handle to wait in line. He kept going over to Santa to look at him while I waited in line. When he finally got there he told Santa that his name was Spencer and that he wanted Charlie. Charlie is a train from Thomas and Friends. I was excited that he was just fine with Santa. There were quite a few kids that did not like Santa.
Austin got a Nerf Gun from Spencer. He chases Spencer around the house shooting him, it is really funny, Spencer loves it.
This is a scripture case/toy box that he got from his Uncle Kyle for Christmas. He loves it.
His Hot Wheels Truck from G.G. That is Austin's grandma.
Book from Shorty and Papa.
Clothes, Trains and Hero of the Rails ( a movie) from my parents.
Santa gave me a Shower Curtain, and holders for my Master Bathroom. Red and Green fingernail Polish, and some candy.
Spencer gave me Donkey Kong for the Wii for Christmas and Austin main gift to me is finishing my Master bathroom.
My mom and dad gave me a really nice set of Frying pans and pots. I love them they are so easy to clean and cook with. They also gave me Victoria's Secret perfume, lip gloss, a candle warmer, a waffle maker. To Austin and I they gave us a Wooden Bear that has a Welcome sign on it, it really cute. I love Bear's.
My mom and dad gave me a really nice set of Frying pans and pots. I love them they are so easy to clean and cook with. They also gave me Victoria's Secret perfume, lip gloss, a candle warmer, a waffle maker. To Austin and I they gave us a Wooden Bear that has a Welcome sign on it, it really cute. I love Bear's.
Austin and I got a date night package from Kyle. I love date night things.
Santa gave Austin the movie Salt and some candy. Austin got Call of Duty: Black Ops from Spencer, a Fry Daddy from me, and a Garmin Nuvi GPS from me. From my parents he got a Gun and bullets. He got a holster and bullets from Chris and Nichole. We also got a nail gun to help finish our bathroom from Chris and Nichole. We got a Christus Statue from Austin parents. We love all our gifts. Like I said I feel like we were pretty spoiled this year.



0 comments:
Post a Comment