Sunday, January 9, 2011

Decorating for Christmas!



We had a lot of fun this Christmas! Austin and Spencer decorated the tree and the house. I sat on the couch relaxing watching them have fun. Spencer loved decorating the tree, he was so sad when we took it down. Thanks to my mom our Christmas decorations are down now. She helped with the De-Santification process.


Spencer's Tree in his room. He would take the bulbs off and then redecorate it about every day. He loved it. He also had lights hanging on his window.











Austin's mom made us this Santa. I love it, thanks mom.

2 of my Nativity Scenes. I didn't dare put up the glass ones.


Spencer is scared of this dog when it has batteries in it. Needless to say we did not put batteries in it this year so he was ok with it.


My Mom made the Christmas count down calender. It was really cute, it had sheep, cows, 3 wise men, baby Jesus, Mary Joseph, an Angel, Shepherds and a star. Thanks mom, Spencer had a lot of fun with the countdown.

I love all my Christmas Decorations. I am glad that Austin and Spencer had the energy to put all the decorations up.

0 comments: