Friday, January 30, 2009

Spencer

Yummy doesn't he look like he is really enjoying his spoonful of ....



The bathroom is his favorite place to play if he can make it in there undetected. Sad to say, but one time Austin found him in here playing in the toilet with his rubber ducky. He is such a character. He loves his ducks, he likes to put them in a row and play with them. I hope that these pictures weren't too risky to put up. The duck covered everything so I figured that they were okay to use.






Oh, what a cute dirty face, I tell you what I clean and clean and clean his face, but I always seem to miss a spot or two.

Sometimes after bath time Austin will give Spencer a daddy Spencer lotion time. Spencer loves it because one it is a change and two it is dad.

This is an outfit that my mom sent for Spencer. It is so cute, he doesn't have any other yellow and black clothes so it was really nice to have a change. He just looks so cute in this outfit. Thanks mom.


3 comments:

The Iverson Family said...

i just love the bathroom pictures... you sould decorate with them. very very cute!

KayC. said...

I am giggling right now. He is so cute! I love all the pictures too, they are what I call a tasteful shower scene. Did he get a hair cut also? SOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!!!!!!!

KayC. said...

Oh, I forgot your Christmas cactus is very pretty.