Spencer Opening his drum on Christmas.
Austin put his headphones on Spencer's head and he loved it.
Any type of music and Spencer is dancing. In church he loves
to lead, sing and dance to the music. One Sunday one of the Young
Women played the Violin, and Spencer was in the audience leading
her and singing out loud, it was pretty funny.
Spencer loves to talk on the phone as you can see, he is so funny, he will walk all over the house talking on it. He definitely gets that from Austin, he can't just sit in one spot and talk. When I was taking this video, Spencer kept following me around while I was trying to record him. I wish that he wouldn't have seen that I was videoing him. You have to listen closely to him talk, it is really cute, I would mute the TV but then he would stop talking so you will just have to get past the TV.



1 comments:
So I have a son, grandson,son-in-law, and a granddaughter that walk and talk on the phone. I have no idea where Austin got it from but Ashlynn definitely (I don't know if this is the right spelling even using the spell check) got it from Bryan. Anyone else out there that walks and talks?
Post a Comment