Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spencer for the last two months!

This is Spencer's new Easter outfit that my mom set to him. It is just so cute on him, he looks so grown up in it.


Spencer giving loves to his favorite bear that he sleeps with. He got it for Valentines Day from my parents.


One night Austin and I were watching a movie and we suddenly realized that Spencer was gone. So Austin got up and went to look for him. Well, Austin found him sitting in his old car seat playing with the frog, in the dark. He continued to play there a while longer after we found him and took his picture. Man what a silly kid.


Just some cute pictures of Spencer in his shorts outfit.


This is the day that we got his pet fish Fish. Yes, that is the fishes name. The fish is a Beta fish and I am kindof surprised that he is still alive. He loves his fish, every morning when I go in to get him, he points at his fish and says fsh. He will also call him whats that. He loves to show his fish off, if he could give his fish hugs and kisses he would all day long.










This is just a random video, Austin was fixing our entertainment center and Spencer thought that the sounds were hilarious.




Everyday Spencer will go up to the keyboard and play it. Sometimes he will climb up on the chair by and turn on the keyboard all by himself. I don't mind him doing that, I mean if he wants to play I am happy to let him.



Spencer loves this card that he got for Valentines Day. He loves to dance to it all the time as long as the camera is not on. I cannot get him dancing and holding the card, it is so funny. I have tried so many times. I even tried today so I could post it, but nothing.




I thought that this was cute that Spencer and Austin were playing together. It was really funny to watch, I had a hard time not laughing out loud myself.



My little boy thinks that he is all grown up and walking in grown up shoes. He will walk all over the house in someone else's shoes. He loves it.





I was looking at the pictures the other day on my camera and he came running up to it going Cheese, Cheese. He is just to cute to handle sometimes.




Last night was the first night that Spencer said Please, which ended up as pease. I will get it on camera later on.


3 comments:

KayC. said...

Iam so glad to see Spencer! I love the videos. I wish that I could see him in person for more then a few hours. I miss you all and I hope to be able to come down to visit:) Love to all!

Anna said...

He is getting soooo big, its crazy. He is so super cute! Can't wait to see you guys this summer (hopefully-we will see what happens with jobs & stuff). Love you guys.

Nichole said...

cute. we miss you guys. He does look really grown up in his new clothes. I will try to get that cd sent tomorrow. Sorry it took so long.