This Christmas was probably the longest that presents have ever lasted! We didn't get to start opening presents until Austin got home from work. He got home around 3:30, and then we opened all the presents. All but two that is, I know now that the kids should open books first and then toys. Spencer opened the last two presents on the 26th. He was to busy playing with his new drum and band to care about anything else. He opened the drum first and didn't want anything to do with the rest of the presents, he is very easy to please. I am sorry that there are so many pictures, I just figured that I just as well upload a lot of them since I don't take pictures that often. This year for Christmas Austin got the red and black warm winter hat, a boot warmer, a Wii game, the Fox and the Hound, Munchkins expansion pack and a Blanket that I had been wanting to make him for a year now. I got and clothes, a watch, perfume, two Christmas movies, Mama Mia and a warm winter hat. Spencer got a drum/band set, books, a Caterpillar that has music and letters and sounds, PJ's, blocks, coloring book, and a basketball bath toy. I think that was it anyways. This year my parents decided to give us a 72 hour kit, it is way cool and such a relief to know that we something in case something happens. We also got some cards games. We were way spoiled this year, thank you everybody, we love you.



This is the blanket that I gave to Austin. I went down to my parents house after Thanksgiving and my mom said that she would help me make it. It was a lot of work, we did a Queen sized blanket in 3 days, thanks to my mom and sister, without them it would have taken a year or so. It is such a nice and heavy blanket. Thanks for your help guys.

This was so funny because after he opened it, he got down low so he could look at it more carefully, he got mad at me when I tried to take it out of the box. He just wanted to play with it in the box because he didn't want anybody to touch it.

Basketball bath toy.

This toy phone was from his cousin Ashlynn. He loves to talk on the phone.

Um, I think that I will just walk around with this instead of opening it.

Yay, just as long as he doesn't color on the walls.

He was just so cute and overwhelmed I think.

Between Christmas and my Birthday, I was really spoiled. I got about 4 outfits, and perfume from my family and Christmas movies from Austin's parents.

We kind of had to force Spencer to open more gifts. So Austin helped him out a lot, but thats okay, he doesn't know yet.

This was Aeropostale perfume from Spencer. He was really cute when I was opening it. He wanted to help me open my gifts and Austins gifts, just not his.

He kept crawling onto this blanket that my Grandma and Grandpa Jensen gave us for Christmas, I really think that he just wanted to lay down, but there was just to much going on.

Spencer just loves to play with the drum and drumsticks, he was awaiting to see what he gave Austin.

How many times did you wrap this thing? 3 times, here is layer one.

Layer two.

Layer three.

Yay, I finally got to my present and I got the Fox and the Hound, I love this movie. Spencer gave him this movie, so it actually kind of doubles as two things, a movie Austin wanted and a movie that Spencer can watch too.

Spencer was pretty mad in the picture above because we tried to put the drum away so he would open up his other presents. He loves this drum, it is his favorite toy to play with.

These are books that he was opening here, he loves them because some of the pages have fur on the animals he love to rub them on his cheek.


I got this watch from my parents, I love it, thanks mom and dad, we love and miss you guys.

This is Austin's Boot and glove heater/warmer that he got from my parents, he loves it, especially since he works in the snow all day long.
4 comments:
Fun fun. We miss you guys. Sorry we couldn't stay longer when we came. I just didn't want Zack to get sick, (which he didn't because it was the medicine) or something worse. It was fun being there though. I love watching little Spencer Dance. So funny. Love ya
FUN! I'm so glad you updated your blog so I could see your Christmas...It looks like you had so much fun! Love you! :)
You guys did so great on that quilt. I love it. You look great Sheri. Hope all is welland I miss you.
I keep forgetting to tell you that the quilt looks great! I can't wait to see it, I hope that we will be able to come down the next time Lynn is there. Lots of love and give that baby a big hug and kiss from shorty.
Post a Comment