
Austin's present the he opened for Christmas Eve was the cabelas hat from my parents. He loves it, he was so excited. Spencer opened up his Christmas PJ's from Papa and Shorty, and I opened up a hat from Spencer. We are all triplets now, we all have pimped out hats to keep our heads and ears warm.

Austin opening his present. He was so excited that he finally got to open one, he has been begging me for the last week. He is just like a kid sometimes, but I won't complain about it, I love him so much. He has to work on Christmas Day, I am a little sad about it, but it is what he has to do to support our family and for that I am very grateful.

Spencer loves his new pj's, he has been dancing around in them since he got them put on.


Our redneck Christmas tree with shotgun shells, clay pigeons, fish, bears, and moose and rustic snowmen. I love these decorations, I think that they are so cute.
This is Spencer's Favorite dance, sorry it is sideways I didn't know how to rotate a video.
1 comments:
that is great he is so cute!!!!!!!! and i love austin's hat.
Post a Comment