We got our first snow before Halloween this year. Spencer was so excited to see the snow when he woke up that morning. He asked me if it was Christmas, I thought that was pretty funny since we hadn't even had Halloween yet. So I let him go outside and play in the snow, he had so much fun. He did not want to come inside but it got really cold and the wind started to blow. Austin helped him make a little snowman that lasted about 2 seconds because Spencer knocked it over. He had fun running in the snow and throwing snow balls at the dogs, at Austin and at me. He loves the snow. I don't think that he would ever come in the house if I didn't make him.



















It's always funny to see snow and green leaves.



1 comments:
Looks like they were having fun!
Post a Comment