Spencer was Optimus Primes this year for Halloween! He had a lot of fun this year. He actually understood what was going on. Austin took him out Trick or Treating around the block to about 8 houses and then Spencer was done. I think that he had a lot of fun. Our ward also had a Trunk or Treat which ended up being inside the church because it was so cold. They had games for the kids to play like, bobbing for the apple, cupcake walk, bean bag toss, and musical chairs. I wasn't able to see him play musical chairs because there were so many people there, it was so crowded. We also carved pumpkins a couple of days before Halloween, Spencer loved it. He liked to help carve the faces and clean out the insides. The only thing that he is scared of during Halloween in 2 of our Ghost decorations. He doesn't like it when we turn them on. At first he wouldn't even stand by them so the pictures that I have of him standing by them were lucky pictures. He calls them the Friendly Ghosts, I think that makes him feel a little bit braver. After we put the Halloween decorations away he begged us to put the Friendly Ghosts back up. He is kind of funny.




























0 comments:
Post a Comment