Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Spencer!!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Spencer, Happy Birthday to you!


Birthday card and money from Shorty and Papa Butler!! He opened the card and saw the money and said I got five, I got my five dollars. My five dollars!!!!



He got a Cabela's Hoodie, 4 books, a Henry Train and a Gordon Train from Grandma and Grandpa Jensen.









We gave him a Bubble Maker for the tub. He absolutely loves it and so do I. I don't have to sit there and blow bubbles for him. It puts out about 100 bubbles a minute. It is crazy and fun.



We also gave him a Leap Frog Trace the Alphabet computer, he loves letters. He is trying to learn to write his letters and numbers right now. We are still working on how to hold the pencil.






I think that this toy might be his all time favorite one. It is the Rescue Center and Misty Island from the movie Misty Island Rescue center. He was so excited to open it, I think that he has pretty much been playing with it non-stop. It has a track on both sides of the bridge. When he opened it he said "Its the Rescue Center." He was so excited. Everyone that he has talked to today that has been the first thing that he tells them about.



Spencer's cake with a train on it named Spencer. He could care less about the cake, he just wanted the train off the top. He was very patient with it. He blew out he candles first and then asked if he could go and play with Spencer. I think that he has had a really great birthday and has had a lot of fun! The cake didn't turn out how I wanted it to, apparently I needed icing tips and didn't have them so I said oh well, he won't care, and he didn't.



5 comments:

Nichole said...

Happy Birthday to Spencer. Looks like he got a lot of fun stuff. Can't wait to see you guys next week.

The Butler Family said...

I am excited to see you guys too!

Phil and Kelly said...

Happy late b-day Spencer! It looks like you guys had a fun day!!!

Erin said...

ok, his winks just kill me! too cute. He and Hayden would be best buds with the train obsession. Hayden actually has that Spencer train.

KayC. said...

I love his "smile"! wink,wink Love to all!