Congrats on baby number 2! Spencer is going to be a great big brother. Hope all is well for you guys. I do wish you lived closer so we could get together.
Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant! That's so exciting to have another boy! A little brother for Spencer! And another cousin to add to the Jensen Family!! Congrats again!
10 comments:
Congrats on baby number 2! Spencer is going to be a great big brother. Hope all is well for you guys. I do wish you lived closer so we could get together.
Melissa
Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant! That's so exciting to have another boy! A little brother for Spencer! And another cousin to add to the Jensen Family!! Congrats again!
wow! Congrats!
Congrats again Guys!! We are so excited for you and for another little helper at the Farm :)
Yay! So excited for you!
We're so stinking excited for you!! Our babies are going to be so close!
Congratulations Sheri!!! That is SO exciting!
Thanks everybody! We are really excited!
I am so excited I almost soiled myself :) Congratulations!!!
Denise
Post a Comment