Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Couches and My Flowers!

My mom helped me plant these flowers the end of May, they have grown like crazy. Watering the flowers is one of Spencer's favorite things to do everyday.



We just bought these couches 2 weeks ago for a great deal. We bought them at a Yard Sale. We had first dibs on everything at the Yard Sale because Austin knew the guy. We took the couch and 2 love seats out of there house and brought them home. We only paid $400 for all 3. I love them so much, they are so comfy.




The post below this one is new too!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Yay no more old stake center couches :) Jk That is so fun to have new furniture. I am so excited to see you guys this weekend. Guess I better get my house cleaned eh!

Phil and Kelly said...

hey I love the house and couches! Let me know when you come to Grand Junction and lets get together!

KayC. said...

Your furniture looks great, it looks great in your living room. I love great yard sale finds!