While we were at Austin's parents house in Wyoming we decided to get another dog. He is a Pure Breed Chocolate Lab. His name is Henry and he is 8 weeks old. Spencer loves him lots, we have to remind him that he still has to play with Gretta too or else she feels left out. Henry follows Gretta every where, they get along great. We only had 3 nights where he barked and yelped. He sleeps in Gretta's kennel now and is doing great. It is kind of fun having a puppy, I just wish I wasn't allergic to him.










3 comments:
So fun! :) LOVE Spencers Last pic he's a doll!
What a cute puppy :) Lab Puppy's are the CUTEST Ever! I wish they would always stay that small!
Sherri,
Chocalate labs are the best, and so cute and good with kids, your house is beautiful, that is so great for your family!
Post a Comment