We were on our way home from Steamboat Springs on Monday May 4th and Austin was telling us jokes. They were jokes like Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side! Well Spencer says to us:
Why did the Duck cross the Road?

To get to the Water to Float down the River!
I can't believe that a 2 1/2 year old put that together all by himself. I love Spencer so much he is such a character. He is always surprising me with the things that he can do. He is becoming such a talker these days. Austin has been on night shifts and heard Spencer talking up a storm and couldn't believe that Spencer talked that much. He is just so much fun.
I can't believe that a 2 1/2 year old put that together all by himself. I love Spencer so much he is such a character. He is always surprising me with the things that he can do. He is becoming such a talker these days. Austin has been on night shifts and heard Spencer talking up a storm and couldn't believe that Spencer talked that much. He is just so much fun.



3 comments:
How fun! :)
Ha Ha Too funny!! I love little kids and the silly things they say.
I told Papa after you told me the story of the joke. We both agree he is too cute and so smart!
Post a Comment