Monday, July 26, 2010

Tickled!

A couple of days ago Spencer came upstairs and he was laughing. He came up next to me and told me that a Bug Kickled (Tickled) him when he was downstairs. I kind of freaked out, we went downstairs to find the bug and couldn't see one. I asked him what color it was and he said it was brown. Then I asked him how many legs it had and he said two. The only thing that I could figure was that it was an Earwig, and he saw the two pinchers things. He thought that it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Phil and Kelly said...

That is so cute! I don't like that Danny likes bugs but the things they come up with are so cute

Nichole said...

Too Funny.!! but yuck I HATE earwigs. They gross me out. So when are you guys going to come out then? Camille said next week or so?