Spencer loves to take baths! He also loves to put the bubbles on his face!!

Spencer kept hiding in the empty boxes. He thought that is was so much fun, who knew that a box was fun. He had a blast playing even though the boxes were for packing!


Spencer loves his dad, they have so much fun together. Spencer loves looking at fishing tackle with his dad. He is getting pretty good with remembering what they are.
Another fun time in the tub. He got the paint for Christmas in his stocking. He loves to paint his body and the tub. He has lots of fun painting.

More fun playing with the boxes. I was actually quite surprised that he could fit in that box. It was really small. He sure did have a lot of fun with the boxes. I hope that I won't have to move ever again. I do love my house it is the best.





4 comments:
Sooo Cute!!! I love the picture of Austin and Spencer... what a cheeser!!! Love you guys :)
You have the cutest son. He is so adorable.
Thank you! I appreciate that.
Love the pictures! He is a cutie...and I'm not saying that just because I'm his Shorty. I hope that we can get together soon. I feel the same way about moving..but then I don't have any one that would play in the boxes...if I did that might be another story.
Post a Comment