My sister-in-law Nichole took these pictures of Spencer when she came over and helped us move into our house. She does such an amazing job at taking pictures. Thanks Nichole so much for doing this for us. They are all such great pictures, I love them all. We love you. All of these pictures were taken from our house, they are either in one of the bedrooms or on the deck.




























9 comments:
Sooooo cute! We miss you guys! & we want pictures of the house too :)
Those are awsome pictures. Really cute. And we do want to see some pictures of the house.
I am glad you got the cd. I hadn't heard from you so I was a little worried it got lost. I am happy that you liked them. He was such a funny thing. I had so much fun with him. I hope you got some you could put in the frames on your wall so you don't have to have sideways pictures anymore :) love ya.
He is so cute. Great pictures.
So Stinkin cute. Your family is adorable. I hope you are loving your new house.
First of all Happy B-day, Austin and then Happy Anniversary to you both for five years of wonderful, blissful and happy marriage! We love you all! I love the pictures, he is such a beautiful little boy! Nichole did such a great job. You need to send Papa and Shorty a picture or two! And since I can't come visit(until Dad is done working 5 days a week) take pictures of your home.
I think Spencer might be the CUTEST little boy I have ever seen. I am glad you guys are moved in!! How are you liking it? That is probably a dumb question... I'm sure it is WONDERFUL! Congrats!
those are great pictures! we miss you so sorry that you can't come easter. i finnaly get to get out of bozeman for a weekend! yeah hope you have fun at sheri family's house.
Wow so cute, she is really good!
Post a Comment