Monday, March 15, 2010

Spencer's John Deere Room!!!

My mom made the curtains and both quilts for Spencer's bed she made them for Christmas and for Valentines Day. Thanks mom, he loves them and so do I. They are so cute and fun. We love you lots and appreciate all that you guys do for us.






Sorry, the pictures were kind of blurry. I am still figuring out my camera.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Fun she made you another one. Looks cute.

The Butler Family said...

Nichole his bed just didn't look complete without it. I had joked with her that I needed one for the top and she said okay. I was super excited. I love it.

KayC. said...

They look great! Your Mom did a wonderful job. Spencer looks happy. Hopefully he won't be to upset that we don't have a big green tractor but a big orange one instead!