Monday, January 11, 2010

Small Things!

Just as I was about to write this post Spencer shoved chicken up his nose. It is actually pretty funny because I was just going to write how he shoved a sweet tart up his nose today. Two weeks ago it was green beans, we had to go to the ER for that one. We had to pay for the ER for Spencer to just sneeze the green beans out. Does it ever end? He use to do it 6 months ago and has started to pick it up again. I wish that he would just quite doing it. I have decided that from now on he is not allowed in a room with small things.

4 comments:

Anna said...

:)that makes me laugh...& I am glad that my kids never thought to do that :)...miss you guys :)

Camille Heidbrink said...

LOL how funny! Spencer is a Character!!! YAY for updates :) LOVE YOU!

KayC. said...

He is so funny! Sure miss you all!
Nothing is more fun than going to the emergency room to have him do something he could have done at home...but it is aways better to be safe than sorry! Love you all!

Brett Alisa said...

Ha ha so funny but yet so familiar. Crazy what kids put up their noses. We are done with Wendies Chicken Nuggets for a very long time.