Friday, November 6, 2009

Trip to Vernal!!!

On the 17th of October, Austin, Spencer and I made a trip to Vernal. Austin and I went to the temple, I love going to the temple. It is always such a great experience. Camille, Mark and Triston met us in Vernal, it was a lot of fun. They came and watched Spencer for us while we went to the temple. Triston and Spencer has so much fun playing together. Mark and Camille watched the boys at McDonald's while we were in the temple. They had such a great time. They would have played at a park outside but it was too cold, I am glad they have play places at McDonald's. Thanks Mark, Camille and Triston for keeping Spencer entertained and for being there for us so we could go to the temple. We love you guys lots and miss you tons. I am glad that we still get together every once in a while.
The pictures and videos are not in order.


Camille, Triston, Spencer and I at the Dinosaur Museum in Vernal. We had a lot of fun there, we spent about 2 1/2 hours there and could have spent more.


Austin, Spencer, Camille, Triston and I at the museum.


The boys had so much fun together. Triston is such a great cousin, I sure do miss him and Zach and little Dani.


Spencer wanted to hold Trison's hand. They are 3 years apart but you never would have guessed that with how well they got along with each other. They were inseperable. Everytime we got in seperate cars Spencer would freak out until we got to where we were going and Trison was there.


Such a cute smile.


We gave Camille her birthday present, it was a little early, but I like to watch people open their presents. We gave her Snow White for her birthday.


Spencer opening his birthday present from Mark and Camille. At first he was just tearing a little bit of the wrapping paper off. When he saw that it was a tractor he started to flip out, he was so excited. He loves tractors!!!!

Triston was so good to help Spencer open his present. I think that he was just as excited to see what was in it.





I thought that these were such cute pictures of Austin and Spencer. I didn't ask them to pose, they were just standing there like that. Spencer was watching the big fish in the water, he loves fish. Austin was watching the fish too, and Spencer to make sure that he didn't jump in because Spencer loves water.



The Dinosaur Museum, it was such a cool place to go. I think that the adults enjoyed as much as the kids if not more than.



Manny the Mammoth!

Triston trying to pick up Spencer, it was really cute. They were always looking for each other if they weren't already together.

Spencer so excited to see Triston again after not seeing him for 2 minutes.



Hmmm, interesting!!!


What is that??


Anytime you tell Spencer to say cheese, he closes one eye and says Cheese. What a goofy little boy. You are lucky to get a picture with both eyes open and a smile.


Puzzle time.


Even Austin and Mark were doing a puzzle. Their's was a little bit more complex to do though. They ended up taking pictures of the puzzle to figure it out later. It was a 3D puzzle, and they had already worked on it for about 40 minutes.



It was so cute to watch Spencer play with the dinosaurs while Camille and Triston did a puzzle. But he decided that he wanted to help with the puzzle by taking it apart as they were putting it together.



They had fossils that were covered and you got to brush the stuff off to find the fossils. Spencer loved it, he had so much fun. He could have sat there all day and done it.









Mark didn't want to be in the picture so I took a picture of him right after he took the picture of us.

Look at that Dinosaur dad!!


What a cute kid.


Best Friends!!!

















4 comments:

Shilo said...

Looks like so much fun!! What a cute family! Leap Frog Letter Factory is the movie! It's awesome. While you are at it you might as well buy the Talking Words too!! You'll use it eventually!! Kindred really likes it too!! It's so cute to see the world come to life for them!! I got them off of Amazon with free shipping! :)

Nichole said...

Oh my gosh thanks for putting up these pictures. I really wish we could have been there. Darn common cold beating the crap out of Zack as usual :( What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving week? I really wish I could find a time to come over. You look really good by the way. We miss you guys tonz.

Emily said...

Spencer is getting so big! He's so cute! He's a good mix of you both! That's a really fun age! Looks like you guys had fun at the Dinosaur museum! I haven't been there since I was in grade school?! Looks like it might be time to visit again! Hope to see you guys over the holidays down home! Have a good Thanksgiving if I don't see ya!

KayC. said...

I enjoyed all these pictures, sheri and austin...but just one comment regarding the picture of Austin, Spencer, and the T-Rex's butt...maybe next time T-Rex would like a picture of his face. thank you...this is jenna.
Mom here now... of course that was Jenna because I would have never thought of that and I am now laughing with tears in my eyes...love to all