Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Snow

This was Spencer's first time to actually play in the snow. We bought him snow pants and he had never used them until a couple of days ago on the 26th. He loved to be outside in the snow, he didn't want to go in. He just wanted to keep walking around and around. After about 15 - 20 minutes I was done. I was getting cold, I am sure that his hands and feet were cold. Taking him inside was so horrible, he cried and threw fits (well his wanna be fits) for about 20 minutes. I dried his boots with Austin's boot dryer, same with his gloves. Well, we went outside and played in the snow again the next day and had the same result when we went into the house. Only this time he was throwing himself on the kitchen floor and hitting his head, he did that twice. I finally asked him if he was done throwing a fit and he said yes and stopped crying. Needless to say he is definitely an outside boy, which Austin loves because he loves to be outside doing yard work, training Greta, hunting and fishing.





He was mad in this picture above because I told him it was time to go inside, we ended up staying outside for another 5 or so minutes.









5 comments:

Nichole said...

Fun for Spencer, but I am so glad we don't have that much :) So fun. I love the spaghetti picture on the side. CUte.

Phil and Kelly said...

That looks like fun!!! I am excited about living closer to you. We will be moving out there sometime in the week of May 4th.

The Iverson Family said...

he is so cute!

Landon&Shauna said...

Thanks Sheri! We are super excited! Oh my heaven you have the cutest family! Spencer is the cutest boy! Hope all is well!
Love Shauna

KayC. said...

I have an award for you so come and pick it up...