Monday, December 22, 2008

Trying to update more often!

We decided to take a couple of family pictures, here is one of them. The other one is on the side. I don't know why I look blurry, I guess that I wasn't fast enough in sitting down.
Spencer turned his head forward right as the camera took a picture.
To bad he wasn't smiling, I think that it is still cute though.

He really likes to climb up on the furniture to sit and watch TV, it is really cute.
Well at least it is cute when he just sits there. Occasionally he likes to jump
without holding onto the furniture, he scares me. He has only jumped over the
edge of the furniture once, I hope he learned from it.

This is his all time favorite place to sit when the heater kicks on.
Austin normally sits there, so it is a fight sometimes as to who gets
to sit there and warm up. Spencer normally gets it though, or sits on Austin.

He is such a poser I love it. He has gotten to the point that
when I pull out the camera he cheeses it, and squints his eyes.


This is one of the cheeses, but with the eyes open. He is so cute when it comes to taking pictures.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Cute cute. We are all so excited to come see you guys finally. Don't know exactly where we are staying, who knows. but I am sure it will be fun. Hope you have a fun Christmas before we get there.

Camille Heidbrink said...

So cute! I wish I was coming to see you guys...but I guess another time right. You guys are so cute:) I love his cheesy grin:) lol... Love you!