He is getting so big. We miss you guys around. I keep wanting to get together with everyone and go to dinner, and no one is here. It sucks. I was thinking sometime of coming out to visit with the boys. Don't know that Chris will make it, but I would like to come. Maybe not till July though. That video is so cute. And thanks for the pic message on my phone. Sorry I didn't keep talking we were at dinner and then a movie, then it was to late and I forgot. I will call you sometime. Love you guys. The Jensen's
1 comments:
He is getting so big. We miss you guys around. I keep wanting to get together with everyone and go to dinner, and no one is here. It sucks. I was thinking sometime of coming out to visit with the boys. Don't know that Chris will make it, but I would like to come. Maybe not till July though. That video is so cute. And thanks for the pic message on my phone. Sorry I didn't keep talking we were at dinner and then a movie, then it was to late and I forgot. I will call you sometime. Love you guys. The Jensen's
Post a Comment