Monday, June 16, 2008

More Fishing

Spencer was being so cute. He really likes to stick his tongue out sometimes.

This is where the salmon do there run, I didn't get a picture of the whole thing yet, I still need to. This is the top that goes into the lake, I can't imagine trying to swim up this.

I thought that this picture was so cute. Its like I posed him for it but I didn't. He was just standing there.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are so cute. He is such a poser isn't he. I miss taking pictures of the little fella. Wish I was going to be going with you all this weekend so I could see you guys. I will be in Gunnison with Zack for my grandma's 80th. Maybe I can bring the boys out the week Chris is gone to scout camp. Maybe your sis will go with.

Nichole said...

Scout camp is the 15th thru the 19th of July. Chris will be up there the whole time unless he can come down to work a couple days. I will talk to your sis and maybe your mom or something. Hey I was going to ask you about your hair. Wow. Cute. You went dark. Do you like it?

derrick and erin said...

We miss you guys! I can't believe how big he is getting too. we are making our blog private soon so if you want to read it send your gmail address to derricknerin@gmail.com