Wednesday, November 2, 2011

March 30, 2011
My Dad took me Snowmobiling. It was the first time that I had been in 4 years, it was such a blast. I love going Snowmobiling. Chris and Camille met us and went with us. My mom stayed in the truck with Corbin and Spencer (when Spencer wasn't riding). My mom and dad made it possible for me to even go. Dad took us to a place that we could drive back to the truck whenever we needed too so I could nurse Corbin. Thanks you so much mom and dad for doing that for me. I had so much fun. I love getting on the Snowmobiles and just giggling every time I hit a bump. You could tell that I hadn't been in 4 years because I fell off twice. I was riding my dad's sled and I just couldn't do it. It was to much for me to handle. My dad watched me both times as I fell off. Camille saw it too. They both wondered what my deal was and here it is. I am Special! Spencer had such a fun time. He didn't want to get off the sleds. He would have kept going for as long as possible. We had to make him get off because he was getting cold. We had such a blast, all you guys are the best!

















2 comments:

Unknown said...

FUN!! I'm ready to go snowmobiling! Cute Family you have Sheri!

Camille Heidbrink said...

That was so fun!! Love all the updates :)