Spencer is my little problem solver. It is so fun to watch him thing and figure things out. This morning he work up at 6:45 because he had to go to the bathroom. This was the conversation we had when I was putting him back in bed.
Spencer: I want to sleep in your bed.
Me: You can't because my bed is dirty. (Austin and I have had colds, and knock on wood Spencer has not gotten it.)
Spencer: You can sleep in my bed mom.
Me: No, I am going to sleep in my bed it isn't to dirty for me.
(The wheels turning in Spencer's head)
Spencer: I can sleep on your Stomach!!
I thought that it was pretty funny. He figured that if he slept on my stomach, he wouldn't be touching my dirty bed. I love my Spencer he is so much fun.
caught my eye + deals 8.21.26
5 hours ago



2 comments:
Ha ha ha! He just wanted to be with his mommy :)
Funny!!!!!
Post a Comment