Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Spencer's 1st Birthday October 7th

Spencer loved his cake, he dug right in.
Camille and my mom surprised us by coming for his party.
We were all excited that they came.
We had a lot of fun. We went to Rifle on his birthday and went
to Rifle Gap Falls. It was a really great day for him. He was super spoiled.








This is a Three Little Pigs set. He loves to play with the pigs.

He likes to push it too.

Spencer new exactly what to do with this toy. He got right on
and started to push himself. He had never done this before.

Next!



Oh right!

Now what am I suppose to do?

6 comments:

Nichole said...

Cute cute I can't believe he is already a year old. That is so fun that he is all about opening the presents himself.

The Iverson Family said...

he is the cutest kid, i love it when they are trying to figure stuff out for the first time!!! miss you guys.

Anna said...

Hi Guys-
Happy Birthday Spencer!... Sorry Aunt Anna is horrible and thought it was in Nov.:( I can't believe how big he is, and so super cute. Love you guys and miss you.

Camille Heidbrink said...

Cute....Man I went from seeing you all October to now nothing...its so lame...Anywho your page looks super cute! I love and Miss you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Just so you guys know, we are changing our blog to private sooo if you want to give me your email address that would be great! That way I can add you to the private blog. There has been way too many people we don't know viewing our blog. So we are just trying to keep it safe. Anyways please comment and send me your emails! I finally fixed my blog so that you can finally comment! Sorry about that! ha! Thanks!
Brooke

Phil and Kelly said...

He is so cute! It looks like you guys are having a blast in CO. I miss you Sheri. Love you.